Explore our historic brewery and go behind the scenes of our legendary ales.
We’re pleased to offer a unique experience to visit our historic 17th-century brewery with a guided tour of the Three Tuns from our Head Brewer, Steve.
In this 1-hour tour, you’ll be greeted by Steve who will then guide you and your guests around our Victorian tower brewery. Showcasing the various stages of traditional ale production and revealing the history behind our brewery, you’ll then experience a talk and tasting of our award-winning beers.
- 1-hour private guided tour of the brewery
- Tasting of ales off the stillage
- An exclusive gift to take home for each guest
- Due to the space restrictions in our historic brewhouse, there is a maximum limit of 12 guests per tour
- As we are a small and busy working brewery, tours may only take place on evenings or weekends and are subject to a private booking
- Please note there are some access issues and so the tours may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
Parties of 2-6
Parties of 6-12
How to Book
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak in the UK, we are currently not taking bookings for brewery tours at this time. We are keeping up-to-date with the latest Government advice and hope to be able to welcome guests back very soon. Please follow us on social media or check back on this page for updates.
If you would like to arrange a private tour, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01588 638392 and one of our team will be happy to help.